Between Nations ($25 for students) is a ready-to-use ancillary of online homework assignments exploring significant events, developments, and theories in the field of International Relations. The ancillary is designed to be a stand-alone resource or to work in tandem with your course’s text and syllabus. We find the best online resources—award-winning documentaries, informative news reports, and other high-quality content—and integrate them directly into our assignments to ensure student engagement. Click here to get started.
- Primary source documents such as Leviathan and The Wealth of Nations
- Current news coverage, infographics, compelling images from leading media outlets
- Soomo original documentaries such as Theory in Action and People on the Street
- Award-winning documentaries such as CNN’s Cold War series and The Devil Came on Horseback
- See all of our assignments in the Political Science catalog
Inside the ancillary, the content is only half of the story. Our learning environment allows instructors to assign web based content and harvest valuable data regarding student learning. Our learning analytics allow instructors to know which students watch videos, click links, answer questions and participate in assignments.
Every assignment is paired with a set of student learning assessments that ensure that students are paying attention, gathering the right data and on the right track.
We have developed off-the-shelf collections formatted to pair our assignments with leading Political Science textbooks. If we don’t have the collection you’re looking for, we can modify our chapters and content to fit yours.
The following sample assignments demonstrate several types of content including Soomo original video, permissioned documentaries and primary sources.